16 OZ PINT
Dark Liquid patina is for adding an aged look over your surface, a beautiful low sheen durable brushed on finish; the look of wax without all the work.
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry for 24 hours to ensure it is set before applying DIY Liquid Patina.
2. Pour a small amount directly onto your dry surface, and use a rag, sponge, or paintbrush to apply an even coat to the entire surface.
1. Work in small sections to avoid a patchy finish.
2. Apply a second coat to minimize brush strokes.
4. Watch Debi's videos on how to use Liquid Patina as a medium at www.debisdesigndiary.com
DO NOT FREEZE!
TRANSFER GEL + TOP COAT + DECOUPAGE MEDIUM
Use liquid patina instead of wax for a simple, durable finish for indoors & outside!