- Fun, Bright and True
- 8 OZ SAMPLE JAR - Perfect for a small project like a chair or a small side table.
- 16 OZ PINT - Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
- 32 OZ QUART - Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don't even need to stir our paint! It's that good.)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on the climate)
4. Apply a second coat, if needed.
5. Allow the second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY Paint finishing product.
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.